Water Hygiene Training Courses
from £89 per person*
1. Choose Your
2. Select Number of
3. Select Your
Our EUSR National Water Hygiene Courses are all delivered in-house UK Wide at a clients premises or a location of your choice.
Cost Effective, In-house Training
- Tailored to client– Course conducted on a date, time and at a location to suit client. Course content can be customised according to company needs.
- Training cost saving – Cost per delegate is less compared to public training courses for the same number of people.
- Travel cost and time saving – Candidates are not required to travel any further than their office/own location, saving valuable time
- More specific – Conducting courses for a single client makes it easier to focus on specific topics and areas inside the business
- Convenience – Delivered at a location suitable for all candidates to get to and more convenient around their work schedules (i.e. at their normal place of work)
- Team building – Candidates from different departments/with different skills set come together which helps give an understanding of each other’s roles
From only £89 per person.
Courses of 6+ candidates – set cost of £595 – £695. Excluding EUSR fee/card at £36 per person.
We also deliver One to One Training from £99 per person, plus EUSR card cost.
For an instant online quotation now, please refer to our ‘Book a Course’ Page where you will find our quick and easy online booking form.
- The importance of water and personal hygiene
- Water as a carrier of disease
- Restricted operations
- Awareness of potential contamination
- Chlorination and disinfection
- Correct disposal of tools etc
- Examination – 25 multiple choice questions
- Issue of Cover Notes (if required)
- EUSR card received within 2-3 weeks
What We Offer
We offer in-house relaxed but in depth training delivered at your own premises or at a location of your choice.
This is an efficient and cost effective method if you have up to 12 people. For bookings of 5 or less people we offer an alternative cost per person option.
Who Should Attend
Any person working on restricted operations sites such as service
reservoirs, pumping stations, treatment works, wells, spring and boreholes
and working on the network of water mains and service pipes must be in
possession of a National Water Hygiene card.